We are currently looking for participants!
We are currently looking for participants for the CHERIsHED Project! Please reach out to Carlye.Chaney@yale.edu or go the “Contact” tab if you are interested in participating and meet these criteria:
- You are the mother of an infant aged two to four months who was not born preterm (before 37 weeks)
- You are breastfeeding your infant
- You are currently living in New Haven
- You have lived in New Haven or nearby towns for 5+ years
- You speak English or Spanish
Mothers who participate will recieve $40 and a personalized report of their and their infant’s exposure. See the flyer below and the “Projects” tab for more information on what participating involves.